The Grand Final - 2023
If you want to see the greatest mullets in all the land, make sure you get your tickets to the Grand Final!
The Mulletfest Grand Final was such an amazing party last year we are back at Hebburn Motorsport Park in the Hunter Valley. The property has been converted from the former Hebburn No 2 Colliery and upgraded to include a full bar as well as Burnout pad, various grass and stage areas, dirt drag strip and more.
Entry includes FREE Bus to and from Mulletfest at Hebburn Motorsport Park from various pick up locations in Cessnock and Kurri Kurri.
Activities will include:
- Mulletfest Parade, Everyday, Grubby, Vintage, Ranga, Extreme, Rookie and Junior Mullets
- Heat Winners
- Show and Shine Vehicles
- Burnout Display
- Live Music
- Kids Disco
- Food Vans
- Kurri Kurri Rotary BBQ
- Mulletfest Merchandise
- Fully Licensed Bar
- Face Painting
- Jumping Castle
- Charity Auctions
- Guessing Competitions
- Lucky Door Prizes
- Peoples Choice awards for Mullets,
- Costumes and Show and Shine
Terms and Conditions for ticket holders:
- This is a pre-purchase ticketed event, tickets must be purchased from www.mulletfest.com.au and are non-refundable.
- Ticket holders may select a pick up point for the free shuttle bus service which must be booked at the time of ticket purchase
- Gates open at 10am on Saturday 2nd December 2023
- Liquor Service available from 10am to 7.30pm, strictly no BYO alcohol or glass of any kind
- Gates close at 8pm
- The official Mulletfest After Party will be hosted by the Chelmsford Hotel in Kurri Kurri following the award presentation at Mulletfest
- Ticket holders may bring camp chairs or a picnic blanket, prams or strollers
- Food and drinks may not be brought into the event precinct but are available for purchase onsite.